This equipment package collects and stores traveller information that is collected in the course of operation of the ISP subsystem. This data can be used directly by operations personnel or it can be made available to other data users and archives in the region.
- The centre shall collect traveller information data, such as parking lot data, rideshare data, road network use data, vehicle probe data, and other data from traveller information system operations.
- The centre shall collect traveller requests, confirmations, and payment transaction data for traveller services provided.
- The centre shall assign quality control metrics and meta-data to be stored along with the data. Meta-data may include attributes that describe the source and quality of the data and the conditions surrounding the collection of the data.
- The centre shall receive and respond to requests from ITS Archives for either a catalog of the traveller information data or for the data itself.
- The centre shall be able to produce sample products of the data available.
Inputs/Outputs (Included Architecture Flows)
- This icon indicates that the associated architecture flow either has been or will be addressed by ITS Standards. Select the architecture flow for more information on relevant standards activities.